Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Raspberry Pretzel Salad

Ok...well I was looking for my "Pumpkin Roll" recipie and I found this one. I thought I would share just before the holidays. It is totally yummy and well cravings don't help me any. I think the credits actually go to Jello and CoolWhip.

Raspberry Pretzel Salad

First Layer:
2 1/2 c. crushed pretzels
3/4 c melted butter
3 Tbsp. sugar

Press in a 9x13 pan. Bake at 350 Degs. for 10 min; Cool.

Second Layer:
1 c. powdered sugar
1 (8oz.) softened cream cheese
1 (8 oz.) Cool Whip
1 sm can crushed pineapple; drained

Mix cream cheese& sugar. Fold in cool whip & pineapple. Put on top of first layer.

Third Layer:
2 sm pkg. Raspberry jello
3 c. hot water
1 (12oz) pkg. frozen raspberries

Dissolve jello in hot water; then add frozen raspberries. Let partially set. Put on top of 2nd Layer and CHILL.


So you may have had this it was popular a few years ago, but it's still yummy. Also, the third layer is TRICKY!!! If you put it on too soon it will mix a little with the 2nd layer and look funny, but it will still taste good.

Have a Happy Thanksgiving!!! Love to you all!!

3 comments:

Claigh and Wendy Jensen said...

This is a recipe that Cameron found a few years ago and we love it! YUMMM

Rheanna Bristol said...

YUMMM! It was a hit! Thanks!!!

Unknown said...

Jodee, This is Alyson, I just wanted you to know that I finally got a blog. alysonandpaul.blogspot.com Thanks, and good luck feeling better. CONGRATS!!!