Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Photos of Jaythan


Finally we get Jaythan's first photos. He is almost 6 weeks old. At 4 weeks old Jaythan weighed 9 lbs. and was 20+ inches tall. I still can't believe how fast time goes by and how fast little ones grow. Most people ask me if he is a "good baby". Of corse he is! He is perfect! The kids are in Hanksville this week and Jaythan sure does miss them. He loves to listen to them play. :0) The photo above I have one almost identical with baby Jaxon. Not all of the below photos are my favorites, but I love looking at all the silly faces caught on camera. He looks like a different relative in every photo. :)






Loves to you!

6 comments:

Wendy Jensen said...

This boy is wonderful. How very precious!

Rheanna Bristol said...

Super Cute Baby! They are so fun! Congrats!

Jeannie said...

He is so cute!

Anonymous said...

Super cute! He is a beautiful baby! I'm sure he is perfect! :)

I hope you are all doing well! We need to come visit soon!

Anonymous said...

he is so darling.congrats on your buddle of joy.

The Cox Family said...

CUTE!!!