Friday, February 26, 2010

=P Hum?

Well....for all you bloggers...I am so sorry...I just knew I would flake. I am so trying to find my sync with life these days. I can't quite get a handle on the routine of things. It feels like the weekends are so jam packed (even when there isn't anything going on), that I spend all day Monday finishing up. So by Tuesday I am so lazy nothing gets done. Which means Wednesday is like Monday, and Friday is like Wednesday, and before you know it, it's the weekend again. Don't get me wrong, I love the weekends and spending more time with Josh, but seriously SOMETHING HAS THROWN OFF THE EMPEROR'S GROOVE!!!!!

So, any tips on finding it again? "Forget yourself and go to work!" I even went to a friend's little class, which was awesome check out her blog. http://www.clutterfreeutah.blogspot.com/ And watched that show Grey Gardens (or something). Anyway, I thought I had it, but here I sit whining. I can also blame my laziness on a sick baby, because it's that season. That doesn't help. Well :-P we all have to start back somewhere. Give me your tips.

3 comments:

JoDee :*) said...

Maybe I will start with updating the layout and header?

Anonymous said...

Looks good! Didn't you make that page when I was still living in Ephraim? It's cute none-the-less! I haven't updated the header or layout of my blog forever either!

I totally feel you on not getting anything done.. Then I sit at work all day waiting for walk-ins at the salon thinking of what I could do at home...

Momma Cindy said...

Well, ok. In the Groove.. Hmmm. I think it starts with understanding that your "groove" today is a different groove than a few years ago or will be in a few years. Now you are in a 4-kid, room-mother, homework, potty-trainin', diaper-changin', still-nursin', nose-wipin', pick-up-the-toys-again, etc. etc. Groove! Appreciate it!!! Count your blessings! Do what you can -when you can; take time for yourself(5 minutes on the toilet after dad gets home!)make sure to go on a date night (even if its a walk around the block or go park and make-out!) Set a goal to do one task(not hard or time consuming) a day!
OK there you have it Mom's little book on how to find your Groove.