Wednesday, September 2, 2009

diapers.com dun dun dun!!!!

I was referred to diapers.com by a friend, Thanks Jeannie!! So I checked it out! I love it. I have had the run around with products at the local large mart, find a brand I like and then can't find it again! GRRR! They have the ones I like and if you spend $49 you get free shipping to your door in 2-3 business days. The prices seemed pretty comparable when you don't pay for shipping. You can also send in coupons!! (I have tons from $1.50 to $3.00). They have about anything you can think of from diapers to dressers, car seats, sippy cups, you name it and they have it. (I even saw some fertility vitamins or something for MEN and Women!) I got a case of diapers that will last twice as long for about $5 less than 2 large boxes available here. And for me less trips to the store are a savings. (I won't get extra junk.)

So for the good part once you register you will get a referral code and when you friends use it they will get $10 off their first order of $49 or more and you get $1 off every time it is used and it just keeps track of it. So my referral code is JSHARP10. Use it and you will get the $10 dollars off. I had in my cart $65 and only spent $55, I got a case of diapers (good for a month), sippy cups replacement thingys, 2 boxes of nursing pads, and some super cute Carter's Onesies (on Sale!). I just ordered so everything will be here by Friday!!


Anyway, I thought I would try it out. And you can pay with PayPal...wahoo all those sold ebay items can pay for diapers ha ha ha. Just kidding. Thanks again for the referral Jeannie, and I totally copied a lot of your post because I could soooo relate!!!


Oh Look, Here is the sample email they can send out for you.

Thought you might be interested in this website I discovered, www.diapers.com. They deliver diapers, wipes, formula and other baby necessities at really low prices with fast free shipping. They carry all the big brands and hard-to-find products too.

If you enter my email address or Referral Code on the shopping cart screen, you'll get an extra $10 off your first order of diapers. And I'll get a $1 credit each time you order. It's a great way we can both save!

My Email Address: jsharp@mail.manti.com
Referral Code: JSHARP10

Check it out at www.diapers.com.

0 comments: