Saturday, September 19, 2009

Dinner

As a Pampered Chef Consultant I get asked if "I cook like this for my family everynight?" The answer was a couple of times a week. Well I am happy to admit I am cooking like this almost everynight. I love things that can get done in 30 minutes. I also like this that I can make with what I've got! After a while my cupboards have the same things...and so does our dinner table.

Anyway, I want to start a blog with all my friends (if you are reading this...that means YOU!!) Where we post our favorite recipes together. I love when people post the "what's for dinner" on Facebook..and well...I was going to blog it alone...but I like friends. Let's share. I have another blog. If you want me to add you to this so you can post to this blog leave me a comment.

happy Cooking!

4 comments:

Wendy Jensen said...

This is a great idea JoDee!

Emily Crawford said...

JoDee,
I would love recipes that are different easy and can be done in 30 minutes!! My family get so sick of my same cooking!! Anyways if you have any good recipes send them my way!
Emily Crawford

Unknown said...

Yea!! Add me, I do most of my cooking once a month or so. Like one big day of cooking/assembling, then I freeze them. It makes evenings very nice. And I go to the grocery store less.

JoDee :*) said...
This comment has been removed by the author.