Thursday, October 15, 2009

What's UP??????........... Dad's Feet

Are you kidding? Not when it comes to Josh!! He is such a goof......ha ha ha.....he fell back words in the recliner at Nana's house. ha ha ha
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

"Very funny guys...now could you help me up?"

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
Josh couldn't move from this position because his back was so sore and stiff after helping Mandy and Nick with their basement. OUCH!

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
Finally Uncle Jeff picks up Josh and the chair. Papa, can you stop taking pictures and help?

3 comments:

Wendy Jensen said...

Now that's what I call relaxxxxxedddd

Anonymous said...

Lol! That's great! Hopefully he didn't hurt his back even more!

Rheanna Bristol said...

I lost your blog for awhile. I am so glad to be back! It looks like all is well! I am happy to see the blog stories! Love ya'll!