Wednesday, August 25, 2010

First Haircuts

The kids all received haircuts just before school and for a couple of them this was a first. I didn't take any pictures of Boo. I was almost prepared to cut it off and donate it. It would have been about 15-20 inches to cut it to her shoulders. Then I decided I just found some nice blogs for LONG hair and I would try them. She was pretty heartbroken, but we made a deal to cut it off on her birthday when she is 6. I guess if Mom can't keep her end of the bargain, Dad will take her. In the end she still had 5ish inches cut off! (it still goes to her bum)

Jaythan seriously needed a haircut! New people were cautious to whether he was a boy or girl. He did make a cute "skater" boy. Why is it just so hard to cut your baby's hair? And the curls?
Well there they go! He was such a good boy! He sat still the whole time.And I didn't even take an after photo, or a frontal photo. I know kick me! I am really trying to just get unblurry pictures. But I did snap this one while he was waiting for cake.

Sorry no smiles, all thumbs :D


Jinaya also had her hair trimmed for the first time (I think ever?)


Again, no after picture. Its still pretty long after the 3ish inches.

1 comments:

Tiffini said...

Hailey had the most hideous wings for the longest time and it was so hard to cave, but looked a million times better when all was done. I love your little girls hair it's always so cute!