Tuesday, August 17, 2010

what?

I know really....I decided to post just to make rumors facts I guess. We are all (mostly) moved in to our house. We are living upstairs and downstairs. We need the room and are so very happy here inside and out! We moved into the basement the last week of June and by July 1st, I started feeling sick. Having this feeling four times before and it lasts FOREVER! I knew exactly what it was! So now we are mostly over the surprise and starting to have days without vomit! YUCK!
We are having a baby! #5 :-O is due to arrive on Valentines Day 2011.
Ok, I don't know if we are over the surprise yet. I had a feeling this baby was in a hurry to get here, and I can honestly say "we are so glad he/she waited until we moved!!!"
Jaxon knows and is keeping the secret well. It is really making him feel a little grown up. The girls do not know yet. It just makes for a really long wait.

4 comments:

Wendy Jensen said...

Happy Happy Times to you! Five is a step into the big time for sure. What Joy!!

Unknown said...

Congrats Jodee!!!!

The Cox Family said...

Congrats!! I wanted to ask if that is why you stopped exercising, but what if you weren't... then I would feel terrible, because I would think I thought you looked fat our something... and you look great! Anyway, CONGRATS again!! I'm so excited for you. And 5 is no harder than 4... just so you know. :)

Rheanna Bristol said...

I was wondering when you were going to announce it. I totally agree, I didn't announce Lylah until after about 20 weeks or something...
Anyway, congrats!!! I think that is great!
My fifth wasn't hard. I think #3 is hard, after that, cake!