Friday, September 10, 2010

Most Favorite Precious Moments

Here's One:

Last Friday, Josh had told the kids they needed to sleep in so we could actually sleep in on Saturday morning. They were tried really hard to hang out down stairs, but when one came up, they all trickled in.

Most precious to me was the time Josh and I were still in bed with the children gathered around or on the bed. We just talked and smiled softly. There was no nagging, no whining, no lecturing. I don't even know what we talked about. We shared the most precious thing, family love and bonding. It was genuine and so very special. The kids were drawn to be there. In those moments, I felt as if I took the time to actually feel gratitude for my most precious things. I am thankful for my family.

I know when I can take those special moments and really feel gratitude, love, genuine, etc., I can feel the Gifts of God being poured upon me.

2 comments:

Wendy Jensen said...

I am grateful for your beautiful family too. What a joy to share in your life even if it is from far away. I love you JoDee!

Rheanna Bristol said...

You know, we never really know when our Mommy time is over. WE might leave this earth sooner than expected, or unspeakably, our children might. Its days like that I truly try to have everyday making the most of every minute.
Thanks for the reminder!
I hope you feeling good!
Let me know what baby stuff I can make ya! (free of course, just send me your choice of material!)