Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!!

ARE YOU WEARING GREEN????

We are!!!! Ha ha ha....no tricks from the Leprechans today...... They must be all tuckered out. Just kidding....my blog background is all messed up.....But we do have a lucky charm on our side.....

Here's Boos Hair today


Please excuse the "flyers" in the braid crown (it was left over from yesterday.)




What's under a pony tail?
UM.....Well I wasn't sure if you would be able to tell it's a 4-leaf clover. But you can! It looks cute! I got this from cute girls hairsytles and the crown was from Girl Hairdos & Ideas.

4 comments:

Claigh and Wendy Jensen said...

I really like this one JoDee. It would make my mom Viola smile :o)

Momma Cindy said...

That is amazing. Hair-r-rific!!!
I miss you guys so much.
A leprechaun finally came to our class at the end of the day. He left a shamrock note on the board to look in the gym. There were more shamrocks and on each one it said they had to do some activity like 10 jumping jacks etc. After the kids had done all the things the shamrocks said they went back to class and there were green cookies, green milk and cut up honey dew for them to eat. What a treat!!

HAPPY ST PATRICK'S DAY TO YOU!!

Anonymous said...

That is awesome! You are fantastic! I can't wait to get prego and have a girl someday to do her hair!

Jeannie said...

That is amazing wow