Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I can do more, cuz I am FOUR!!!


Boo is also known in our family as the "I Love You Girl". She tells everyone "I love you" so often. Out of the blue, when you are mad, sad, happy, when she's in trouble, and when she just can't think of anything else to say. Boo tells me at least 3 times per day...and I know everyone in our family hears it just as much. We sure do love our Boo.

Jazmyne "Boo" turned 4 on April 26. She had a very special day with her birthday on Sunday. After the countdown for Jaxon, Boo was very anxious for her big day. She didn't know quite what to expect, but she had a great day. For her birthday dinner, we ate Mac & Cheese. Then she opened presents from Mom and Dad. She got a Barbie house and it has been awesome! All the kids have shared and played with this together. They are also getting very good at picking up the Barbie stuff when they are done. Boo can do it better now because she is four. Her most common quote is, "I can do that now, cuz I'm bigger, I'm four."

Favorites:
Color: PINK
Food: Mac & Cheese
Toy: Hannah Montana and Barbies
Treat: "I like treats"
Movie: Barbie Thumbelina

Boo is always asking when she is going to be as big as Jaxon. We just tell her how great she is. :)

We also had birthday cake on Boo's birthday, since we did the party on Jaxon's birthday. We had a yummy Pampered Chef Oreo cake! Since it was "fluted", we put the candles for the kids on their own piece. Jinaya is a little confused as to where her cake is, but we all ate cake and enjoyed it.

We had a wonderful time together, thanks for all the gifts, cards, and birthday greetings.
Loves to all!

1 comments:

Rheanna Bristol said...

Happy Birthday to all the kiddo's! I hope you are feeling good, were on the last leg of it! Hang in there!!