Monday, May 11, 2009

Ultrasound

Well...the time is getting closer....4 weeks left. So I thought I would blog about the ultrasound.

Although I wish I'd have done it sooner and been able to remember a lot more things said, some is better than none.

We had our ultrasound in January 2009. We knew that the kids would be excited, so we took the big adventure together. The kids were very curious, although they weren't quite sure what they were looking at, even when the tech pointed things out. But my most favorite quote of that day was when Boo said, "Mommy you have a baby in your tummy and I have a Teddy Bear in mine." After that day I asked her so many times what was in her tummy just to hear Boo talk about her teddy bear.

Then the tech turned on the heartbeat. It was very loud....Jaxon covered his ears. After that Jaxon and Boo were talking about where the baby's heart is and where their own hearts are. Boo pointed to her tummy and said, "My heart is down here." After we regained ourselves from laughing long enough to explain things to her, she understood. Boo talked non-stop the whole time, and everything she said was hilarious, but I just can't remember it all. After the tech turned off the heartbeat, the kids begged her to turn it back on (even Jaxon). They danced to the beat and talked about they baby and all the parts we could see. We had a great time together and are we all are getting anxious for the time to come.

I am not posting the pictures, because I have a few as the header. Take notice of the baby making the "Hang Loose" sign. Can you find it? This little angel is going to fit in our family perfectly! :)

0 comments: