Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Bring It!

I've been working out to Jillian Michaels 30 day shred for 7 days. Woot woot! and well I am so ready for results!! So here it is. Everyone knows muscle weighs more than fat so it's 100% normal to gain a little in the beginning. Did that. And well my body still looks the same. So here's the good news, my scale also gives you a BMI percentage (your fat!) and well I won't tell you what mine is because it's absurd. I will tell you that it has dropped 2% so Yippie!!! Also when I was exercising it feel like I am able to jump just a little higher, as if I were to pick up a baby that is smaller than mine. I still hurt and I can't believe I even make it through, but I just wanted to woot woot my 2%.

5 comments:

The Cox Family said...

Yeah for 2%!! That is AWESOME!! I am getting close to day 15 when others have said that the fat starts coming off faster than the muscles goes on and I can really LOSE weight. Congrats on your 2%!!

Tiffini said...

Yeah congrats!! More motivation than I would ever have!!

Rheanna Bristol said...

I think that is awesome. I love the feeling of a good workout! Keep up the good work!

Wendy Jensen said...

Way to go JoDee! 2% is just the start and what a great start!! I'm proud of you :D Aunt Wendy

Unknown said...

YAY! Way to stick with it, the first 2% is probably the hardest! WHoot Whoot!