Monday, October 6, 2008

Conference was AWESOME!!!

I absolutely loved conference!!!! The speakers were so wonderful and truly aided me in feeling the spirit of righteousness and truth. I truly felt blessed as my family and I participated with conference. There have been times when we "had plans" or something on Saturday and have DVR ed or TiVoed conference to watch it later. It seems like Josh and I were "on the same page" without ever talking of it. We both wanted to sit and watch conference and enjoy the blessings of the spirit with those other members all over the world. It was truly amazing. We still gave each other gentle reminders that we shouldn't play games while watching conference, and when we listen to the music our spirit is edified and uplifted and ready for the next experience. Many great and encouraging things were said. NOT to discourage any of you that may have recorded the event to watch later. Please watch it and feel of the love that comes from Heavenly Father as his disciples gives us counsel, guidance, and reassurance. If you didn't get the chance to record it you can go to http://www.lds.org/ and download things. :) The internet is awesome!!!! Jaxon just knows you can get anything on the internet!!!!



One of my favorite talks was about laughing at things. I did a digipage on this a while ago, and I am really working on this concept of being slow to anger.
If you are interested in reading the journaling, you can go here: MomChallenge

Well....it is Monday and I really need to, you know, do "Mom" things. :) I just wanted to let you know we caught the Spirit this weekend at the Sharp Home!!! Loves to you all.

0 comments: