Tuesday, October 7, 2008

TAG Schmag!

I guess I'll play along.

10 years ago I was
1- Getting ready to be married. Actually figuring out who I really wanted :)
2- Attending my last year of Snow College
3- Working in the Math Lab...my intended major was still Math
4- Going to movies....I think The Mummy came out around this time.
5- Living in a VERY VERY small apartment. 1 bedroom, no livingroom, 1/4 kitchen, and a small bathroom with 1/2 a tub. (yes 1/2 tub!) it was strange and I could now fit the whole apartment in my living room which isn't that big either. :) How did I survive??


5 things on today’s “to do” list
1- Get in the Shower and Get Dressed
2- Make Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner
3- Put an effort toward my business
4- Finish up the Laundry so I can get these tubs put back in the shed!
5- I guess I could do some cleaning.
Tomorrow is the 25-thing list!! :)


5 snacks I enjoy
only 5??
1-Brownies
2-Icecream
3- Peanut butter cups
4- Chocolate covered Mint Oreos
5- Choclate Cupcakes
6- oH !!! I so bad want one of those Strawberry-Rubarb Pies with Sauce from Schwans. YUM!!!

5 things I would do if I were a millionaire
1- Get into my New House!!!!
2- Buy a new vehicle
3- Go on a super FUN family Vacation with all the grandparents.
4- Josh would want his own vacation too...with me of course. :)
5- Have a Savings without all the Scrimpting. It's hard enough to save!!!

5 jobs that I have had
1- Zions Bank-Personal Banking Representative
2- Human Resources Administrator
3- LAN Assistant
4- Data Entry Person
5- Math Lab Lady (I was a girl back then)
6- NOW Homemaker and Mommy

At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment letting them know that they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person that tagged you know when you’ve answered the questions on your blog.

I Tag
I didn't tag anyone because I think I am so slow at this blogging you've already been tagged. I know what a LOSER!! But if you want.. YOU'RE IT!!! Let me know I tagged ya and I will put your name here... YEAH Jilly!!!! BTW you're awesome!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there, I have done your tag since I thought that it would be interesting what I came up with so here is my blog that you can look at it.
http://joejilyandjasperherrmann.blogspot.com/