Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Tripple "X" Hair

My cousin had a post on her blog about hair styles and I thought it was a great idea. I am always forgetting some of the great ideas I've seen and done, so I am taking pictures of them and posting them so I can go back and remember them.

Jaxon though it was X hair, so that is what we call it now.













This one was easy! It was tons of fun. In the future, I would use hair wax on the pony tails as I put them in to keep stragglers down. It lasted for about 2 days and it took about 25 min. I think it would get quicker if you did it more often or you had a plan before you start. :) I think the rows go, 6, 5, 3, 2.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great idea! It will be like a hair portfolio! She looks so cute!

Claigh and Wendy Jensen said...

This is way cute! Lucky girl to have a momma who cares.

Anonymous said...

I just can't wait until i do cute things with my girl's hair since my son won't let me...that is a great idea on how to do childrens hair.

The Cox Family said...

How did you get Boo to sit still so you could do that? Also, how did you do that?? I love hair-dos that last more than one day!