Monday, February 23, 2009

The Belly


Hello!!! Nice to meet you all!!

Ok, very funny!!! Somebody (I think Gramma) took a picture of the belly!!! AS IF it wasn't big enough. I look like I should have this baby next month!!! BUT really he/she won't be joining us for a FEW more months. It's always like this. (big I mean) You would think I would be used to it, but "When's your baby due?" does get old. Well Aunt Jill says "It's a girl, look at the way it sticks out there all up front. Boys are in the back." Could be true, but my boy did make all this room and it seems like there are lots of places for this baby to hide in the back too.??? I just don't know.

So on a good note, the baby is moving tons!!! I am getting kicked and punched all day long. And one of my favorite parts is when I am sitting down, and my belly moves. It is so funny!! Josh just laughs at me laughing at my belly. He just doesn't get the same experiences. When he touches the belly, the baby calms to Daddy's touch and doesn't move.

So there you are. LOVE YOU!!!!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

OH so cute, I think I am going to copy you once again and post a picture of my belly. I just love your ideas. You are an inspiration to my blogging! haha.