Friday, February 13, 2009

Nellie Update

Hi...well sorry I was planning to post more often, but well you know. Anyway, we are up here visiting Nellie. Thanks to my awesome bro & sis for meeting me with my other bro. And well we were all up here with Nellie yesterday and that was nice. She is still kind of out of it most of the time. She is having more and more things removed, so well that's a sign of improvement right? She looks better today than she did yesterday. Nellie is sitting in her chair two times a day and it still seems like a lot of work. Really she mostly sleeps in the chair. When Nellie gets home she is going to read all of this and try and remember how weird she felt.

Anyway, her recovery seems to be regular. She is smiling regularly now, and even mostly normal. Mom and Dad seem to be doing well. There are some great services here and no one seems to have gotten any more crazy. (any more crazy than when they got here).

She has had a few visitors and even some great nurses (including a former Hanksvillite). She has also gotten lots of cards, emails, and flowers. Thanks so much for the kind words and thoughts. I have passed on any messages I've recieved. :) Love you all!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Lady- I just got a comment from your mother! It's amazing how everyone has a blog and I don't even know it! I'm glad Nellie is doing better. I wasn't to sure of the extent of all her surgery just got a little update from grandma. I have a sis-in-law that works there I'll have to have her go drop in and see her for me. She is in our prayers! Your kids are so big!! Holy Cow how they grow up! Well I don't want to take up too much of your time. Tell Nellie we said HI and we Love Her Too!!

Rheanna Bristol said...

I am still thinking about you nellie and praying for you to feel like your old self real soon!
I am praying that you will be pain free and your strong little body will be able to kick my butt soon!