Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Hair Practice

I have discovered the secret to sitting still while you get your hair done is Pictures and Ribbons/Bows!! So watch out!
Here come the picts!! Plus I figured Gma's love them!!
Boo had this hair for her V-day Party, and the trip to the city. Mom needs practice with twisting! She really wanted Spider hair, so we decided it could look like that.

Today, Jaxon did his hair so he could get his picture too.

This is Boo. She can't quite see the style in the mirror, so alas the picture day!
Plus...I LOVE the braid bun from Adopt a 'Do!!! It was fast and easy, so today is leftover braid day. Yesterday we did not have picture day Sorry.
Mom's twists are much better...I think I was doing it wrong.
The site here has tutorials on twisting and braiding! Scroll all the way down on her site.

It's all about the ribbons for Jina!!! She is still in her jammies, but I will take what I can get! Plus hair out of the eyes!!! Wahoo!!
The buns look larger from this angle, but again I will take what I can get. She loves her picture taken SOMETIMES!

0 comments: