Tuesday, February 10, 2009

My Try on Heart Hair


So, Here's a try on Heart Hair. I did try another style for church, but didn't take any picts. I also saw two super cute sisters who had this heart hair and I had to try it!

Boo's Hair is really long, so the heart is really big. And without bangs, from the front it looks like a crown. The pictures do make it look bigger than it really is.

Boo's Heart stayed in all day, it was the pony bob, that got a little messy, but not too bad. Anyway, It was so quick and easy I was brave enough to try it on Jina.

I did have a pony in Jina's hair too, but the heart was a little too short. I thought it looked cute without the ponytail.


Jina's Heart, however, did not stay in all day. She kept pulling it out and I was clipping it back in. It was still easy and quick, and Jina's hair was out of her face! :) Thanks for all the great hair blogs!!!

1 comments:

Claigh and Wendy Jensen said...

It is such fun to have little girls. AND it is fun for little girls to have a mother who enjoys doing cute hair. I sure love you JoDee, Aunt Wendy